The Mustang Challenge is for the students who are interested in going above and beyond what is taught in the classroom.
* Pick a question/s that interest you.
* Research the answer.
* Write down the #, question, and answer.
* Turn your answers in on Fridays.
1. Name 10 Delaware towns.
2. Name 5 famous Delawareans.
3. Name the 7 continents and 5 oceans.
4. Tell why there is now a "Southern Ocean."
5. Name the states that border the Atlantic Ocean.
6. Name the states that border the Pacific Ocean.
7. Name the states that border Virginia.
8. Name 10 rivers in the United States.
9. Name the 50 states and their capitals.
10. Name 10 countries in Europe.
11. Name 10 countries in Africa.
12. Name 10 Countries in Asia.
13. List the abbreviations for each of the 50 states.
14. Name the 1st-15th presidents in order.
15. Name the 16th-30th presidents in order.
16. Name the 30th-44th presidents in order.
17.Write 5 sentences about Barack Obama.
18. Write 7 facts about China.
19.Write 7 facts about Egypt.
20. Write 5 sentences about George Washington.
21.Write 5 sentences about Abraham Lincoln.
22.Write 5 sentences about Jackie Robinson.
23.Write 5 sentences about Martin Luther King Jr.
24.Write 5 sentences about Susan B. Anthony.
25.Write 5 sentences about Helen Keller.
26.What is Delaware's state bird, flower, tree, song and capital.
27. Write 3 facts about the Powhatan, Sioux, and Pueblo Native Americans.
28. Write 5 sentences about what makes a good citizen.
29.List 5 goods and 5 services.
30.List 3 Human Resources, 3 Capital Resources, and 3 Natural Resources.
31. Write the Roman Numerals up to 100.
32.Draw lines of symmetry for all capital letters in the alphabet.
33.Write 25 addition problems with answers.
34.Write 25 subtraction problems with answers.
35.Write 10 fact families.
36.Write the multiplication facts for 2's, 5's, 10's.
37.Draw the amounts of money using coins: $.79, $.43, $1.85, $1.99, and $2.75.
38.Draw 12 different shapes neatly and label them.
39.Make a ABBCDD pattern and a ABBCCC.
40.Write the months of the year in order.
41.How many cups, pints, and quarts are in a gallon?
42.Write 5 word problems with answers.
43.Name 10 common and 10 proper nouns.
44.Name 15 verbs.
45.Name 15 adverbs.
46.Name 15 adjectives.
47.Name 10 famous authors.
48.List 10 contractions.
49.List 5 pairs of synonyms and 5 pairs of antonyms.
50.Name 10 compound words, draw a picture of each.
51.Write 5 sentences about your favorite animal.
52.Write 5 sentences about a trip you went on.
53.Name 15 kinds of fish.
54.Name 15 marine creatures.
55.Name 15 types of birds.
56.Name 10 reptiles.
57.Name 10 dinosaurs.
58.Name 5 facts about magnets.
59.Name 10 organs in the human body.
60.Name the colors of the rainbow in order.
61.Name 15 mammals.
62.Name the planets in order from the sun.
63.Draw and label a picture of the water cycle.
64.Name 8 types of clouds.
65.Name 10 omnivores.
66.Name 10 carnivores.
67.Name 10 herbivores.
68.Watch the moon for a week and draw what it looks like each night.
69.Write down the high and low temperature everyday for a week.
70.Write 5 solids, liquids, and gases.
71.Draw and label the life cycle of a frog.
72.Draw a label the life cycle of a butterfly.
73.Draw a tree in all 4 seasons.
74.Write 15 things that come from plants.
75. Name the birthstones for each month.
76. Name 10 breeds of cats.
77. Name 10 breeds of dogs.
78. Name 15 summer or winter Olympic events.
79. Name 10 instruments in a marching band.
80. Name 10 football teams and their cities.
81. Name 10 baseball teams and their cities.
82. Name 10 basketball teams and their cities.
83. Name 10 hockey teams and their cities.
84. Name all the high schools in Sussex County and their mascots.
85. Name 10 African American Inventors and their Inventions.
86. Name 10 Universities or Colleges and where they are located.
87. Name 10 famous artists.
88. Name 10 national parks.
89. Name the 7 wonders of the world and where they are located.
90. Name 10 Hispanic Americans who have contributed to the United States.